Re: Mutt, Exim, and the From: header--CORRECTION
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Mutt, Exim, and the From: header--CORRECTION
- From: Curt Daugaard <cld@.debian.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 05:48:01 -0500
- Message-id: <19980729054801.A16975@zeke>
- In-reply-to: <19980729053844.A16952@zeke>; from Curt Daugaard on Wed, Jul 29, 1998 at 05:38:44AM -0500
- References: <19980729053844.A16952@zeke>
In looking at the From: line on my copy of my post sent by the
list I see that my mailer has done yet another thing.
To clarify, the usual corruption of my address is from
'firstname.lastname@example.org' to 'cld@@'.
Sorry for this second post.
Unsubscribe? mail -s unsubscribe email@example.com < /dev/null