Mutt, Exim, and the From: header

Mutt has decided to alter the From: line in my outgoing mail.  I
rewrite this header under Exim, changing the domain portion to
that of my isp.  But as you can see from the header in the present
message, the rewrite portion has been replaced with '@'.

When I check Exim's handling of things with 'exim -brw' the
rewrite is correct.

This happened once before, when I'd first installed Mutt.  Then I
fixed it the MicroSoft way, i.e. by reinstalling, but I'd rather
understand this and really fix it.

I'd appreciate any insight or tips about just where to look.

Thanks.

Curt