Burning debian CD-ROM problem

Hi!

I'm just going to burn my Debian 2.0 CD set. There is no problem
with binary, and source - each of them fits oin one disc.
However I would like to put contrib and non-free-non-us into one CD.
I have following files:
117037056 Jul  1 09:51 non-us-non-free.raw
284753920 Jul 24 04:05 contrib.raw
What is the easiest way of putting them together in one CD?
I see the following possibilities:
1) Write them in one session as two tracks
cdrecord -eject -v -isosize speed=2 dev=0,6,0 -data -pad \
   non-us-non-free.raw contrib.raw
2) Write them in two sessions:
cdrecord -multi -eject -v -isosize speed=2 dev=0,6,0 -data -pad \
   non-us-non-free.raw
cdrecord -eject -v -isosize speed=2 dev=0,6,0 -data -pad \
   contrib.raw
3) mount both images with loop devices, copy their contents into one
directory, make the new CD image with mkisofs and burn it.

Which way is the best?
How Linux kernel handles the multitrack (1) or multisession (2) CD's?

			Thanks for any help or suggestions
				Wojtek Zabolotny
				wzab@ipebio15.ipe.pw.edu.pl