problem with xcdroast

Hi everyone,

We are having problems burnig CD's on a bo/partially hamm system.

A lot of CD's that are burned show one file wich gives an IO error
upon reading.  Sometimes this error shows up when verifying the CD in
xcdroast, sometimes it shows up afterwards, when checking md5sums.  The
error is reproducible: burning the disk again produces the error in the
same file on the disk.  We are using the folowing packages:

xcdroast_0.96d-final-2.deb
mkisofs_1.11-2.deb
cdrecord_1.6final-0.2.deb

Anyone familiar with these symptoms?

Eric Meijer

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032