Re: Win95 and Win98 can do it. Re: Question about screen size in X and questions about Netscape

Hey, it works both ways. Say I'm in 1600x1200 and using Netscape and I'm
looking at cool screenshots of some guy's enlightenment or windowmaker
desktop and the jpg is 1600x1200. I can switch to 1800x1440 and Netscape
will be maximised for me when the mode switch is complete so that I can
see the entire desktop picture.