Re: Win95 and Win98 can do it. Re: Question about screen size in X and questions about Netscape

On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 12:31:48PM -0700, Christopher Barry wrote:

> Netscape would automatically be maximised on screen. You don't need to
> cram 1024 points into 640, you just need the mode switching in X up to
> Windows 95 standards for God's sake so that it is intelligent enough to
> resize windows for you.

For God's sake Linux do not think it's clever than I.
When I change screen resoulution to 880x660 from 1024x768 I do it because I
want to see a part of my screen BIGGER, not because I like bigger screen dot, as
Winduze guess.

--
Alexey Vyskubov