Re: Question about screen size in X and questions about Netscape

On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 07:21:47PM +0200, Nico Fritschi wrote:
> when i change my screen resolution to a lower one i always get a screen
> which is not fixed, this means I can scroll it around and i can't see
> the whole screen. Is it possible to change that?

What do you want to change?

You want to see the whole screen after changing resolution to lower one?
No way. You cannot put e.g. 1024 points in 640 :)

You want fixed screen after resolution change?
Comment "Virtual" statements in /etc/X11/XF86Config.

--
Alexey Vyskubov