Re: Mouse movement weirdness with latest X packages

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 servis@purdue.edu wrote:

> this kind of separation just makes non-Linux users more alienated from
> the Linux community.  There has to be a better solution.

Being a sysadmin myself, I fail to see how having a different
default terminfo entry is alienating.

It works both ways, last time I looked Debian had no entry for dtterm
either and this is rather a bummer since all commercial Unix that I am
aware of ship with CDE now.

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?