Re: Size of ttfonts in Netscape?

sjc@delphi.com wrote:

> I was just playing with this a little more....
> I think this si a bug in netscape...
> It apears that Netscape does not handle the truetype fonts well
> You can go into prefs and fix it...but...if you exit netscape
> and come back in it does not remember the font size that you used.

I didn't notice that I can use the text entry box although the check box
is greyed out. But as you said it does not remember the settings. And
yes I'm using Communicator 4.04.

> I would recomend not using truetype fixed with fonts with netscape :(

Well, I already do so again. :-( As you mentioned the new mozilla: Can I
change the size with it permantly and how usable is it overall?

Thanks for your efforts,
Thomas

--
Thomas Apel <thomas.apel@gmx.net>
PGP Key IDs: 90B40401 (RSA) and 5B980B91 (DH/DSS)