Re: Size of ttfonts in Netscape?

I was just playing with this a little more....
I think this si a bug in netscape...
It apears that Netscape does not handle the truetype fonts well
You can go into prefs and fix it...but...if you exit netscape
and come back in it does not remember the font size that you used.
I would recomend not using truetype fixed with fonts with netscape :(

I am not sure exactly what the cause is...I will look into it further but...
my gut feeling is this is netscape

-Steve