Re: Help with Debian GNU/Linux (fwd)

Hi Marcus !

I went through the same problem a little while ago.

The man programme and pages are easily downloaded using dselect.

I can't remember exactly what you need but my question and the very helpful
replies are in the Debian mail archives June or July.

BTW I had a lot of trouble with the Bo release and have just installed Hamm
as a new install.  With some help from the people on this mail list
everything went really well.

Sorry I'm not experienced enough to help you with your other questions.
Hang in there - you'll be amazed at the sense of satisfaction that comes
from installing it yourself and overcoming the small problems that arise.

All the best.

Ivan.