Re: memory usage and Netscape

Mark Panzer wrote:

> www.netbuyer.com
>
> I noticed the memory usage jump by about 5Meg when navigator was started
> and after just staring at the page for 5 min I noticed the memory usage
> was once again starting to increase.  Thanks for helping me out here.

OK, I see the exact same results. I have 256MB of swap (disk is cheap),
so I would never have noticed. Besides, I hate the constant rattling of
my hard drive when I leave such pages showing (I think the animated gifs
do this) so I always back out of them when I hear the disk activity.

I hit BACK, then FORWARD again, and see that it doesn't start climbing
right away. Maybe after awhile it would.

--
...RickM...