(Dutch:) dosemu and banking software

Hi,

thought I'd ask here, is there anybody from Holland who knows if the
banking software from the ABN/AMRO bank works with dosemu? I'd like to
get that software, but I don't like having to reboot to winSomething for
it :) (it is dos-software, but uses some graphics AFAIK, and ofcourse the
modem).

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl                         |