PPP Routing ??

I am sure someone else has already asked this, but a quick look through
the archives was unsuccessful.

I have two machines, 1 linux (Deb 1.3), 1 Win95, connected via ethernet,
and one modem.

I want to set up the Linux box to handle all Internet connections for
both machines but am having trouble getting the Win95 machine to start
the PPP connection on Linux.

I have installed Diald using the Dynamic option for IP addresses, and it
establishes the Dialup connection to my ISP as required from Linux

What do I need to do with the routing / Proxy? so that when the Win95
machine wants a PPP connection, it will start Diald?

I have set up the Win95 machine so that it points to the Ethernet for
Internet connections and am able to PING each machine

Any pointers in the right direction will be welcome.

Roger Ward