ppp automation

I get sick of typing in my password and stuff, so I want to automate the
process.

Unfortunately, every piece of documentation I read uses different scripts.
The PPP-Howto, the debian user's guide and the ISP-Hookup-HOWTO all seem
to differ, and none of them use pon and poff which seem to be the
recommened way for debian.

Presumably there's some reason why pon and poff are used. Can someone
explain the script setup to me or point me to some documentation? Or else
I'll just use the setup recommended in the PPP-Howto.

Andrew Tarr

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate"
|___
http://multinet.co.nz/personalhomepages/locusmeus/antechamber.html