Re: Mysterious frequent crashes at the same interval on three ma

> Are the machines rebooting simultaneously (i.e. at the same absolute clock
> times, allowing for system clocks differing), or at quite different absloute
> times (but with matching inter-reboot intervals)?
>
> If the former, consider your power supply.
>
> If the latter, then the Society for the Investigation of Paranormal Phenomena
> would like to hear from you.

Sorry I didn't make that clear.  It is the latter.  The first machine goes, and
six hours later the next machine goes, and ten minutes later, the last one goes.
The interval between machines stays the same to within a minute.

I'm not convinced that the time offset is significant.  I have not tried
rebooting all three machines at the same time to see if they stay in sync,
because people will scream.

Does the above-named Society already subscribe to this list, or do I have to
email them separately?

Autumn