Re: procmail woes

hell santiago,
[paul:~]$ mail -v paul
Subject: test procmailrc
test testing tested failed!
Cc: write_log:Received FROM:paul PROGRAM:send-mail SIZE:121
director user matched user paul
transport local uses driver appendfile
  appendfile: write to file /var/spool/mail/paul
write_log:Delivered TO:paul ORIG-TO:paul DIRECTOR:user TRANSPORT:local
write_log:Completed.
You have mail in /var/spool/mail/paul
[paul:~]$

I don't have a mbox - it gives me an error
when i tried cat /var/spool/mail/paul | formail -s procmail it did sort it
but it was trying to resend stuff again my inbox said there was 7500
messages only 3 messages but they repeated to make the 7500.  But it did
sort it to the right mail boxes any ideas?  Thanks for everything.
Paul