libstdc++ : unresolved ref... 'errno_location'

 I'm boxing myself hard through same progs, written for HP and Solaris,
 many things in C++.

 I have somehow brought it to compile error-free, but then on
 calling the executables i get this unresolved 'errno_location'.

 Allthough i see it in a <errnos.h> file, and realize it might have
 to do with threads, i cannot find out how it makes it in the
 compiled libraries - the ones i generate - why and where ...

 Please if it's a known problem don't blame, i need help ..

 Stelios Parnassidis         | email: stel@mpe-garching.mpg.de