Re: Linux is user friendly, I'm just not one of its friends

Ho, this file is majorly hosed! First, your netmask should be something
like 255.255.255.0.  Your network looks ok.  But your broadcast should
be something like 146.115.107.255  Gateway is probably ok.

It will probably work if the right parameters are in there...