Re: Problem with new hamm version of ncurses

HI.

I didn't upgrage to hamm yet,(I planed to so it this weekend, but then my
monitor blew up, and when I fixed it (and after replacing my motherboard,
cpu, memory, graphics card and modem) my power-supply stopped working (I
might have to take it to a real technician to see if I did something
wrong) , but this has nothing to do with the question :) )
 but I think that the problem is that the
programs don't call refresh() after the endwin() (so the screen returns to
the previous state). You can try to look at the source code, and see
whether I'm right.

All you have to do to fix it, is add a refresh() line at the end. (Or
where-ever it is appropriate in those programs)

However, I don't think that this is the problem, since it is to easy to
fix...

Liran Zvibel.

---
http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/