Re: Help with Linksys Enet Card

I have two and they both work fine.  If they have EVER been exposed to
Win95, you will probably need to re-run the setup program to take them out
of plug-and-play mode and manually set the IRQ and vector. If you can't
make them work at 5,300 you might try 10,300 or 10,330 or 5,330 or, as I
said, re-run the setup disk and manually set them.

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Edward Burns wrote:

> Is there a driver available for the Linksys Ether16 ISA card? I
> thought I could use the NE2000 driver but it fails?
>
> If you've made this work in your system, how??
>
> Thanks very much for any help.
>
> Ed
>

> --

George Bonser

Microsoft! Which end of the stick do you want today?