[off-topic] Toshiba 780 CDM

Greetings,

yesterday I installed Debian (frozen) on my friend's laptop. The machine is a
Toshiba 780 CDM, and everything worked out pretty good: we have another debian
user :-).

The only problem we got is the suspend/resume with X: if he suspend/resume the
machine with X on the screen, X is unusable after. Sometimes it doesn't even
accept input from the keyborad (that is if he's not on the net he cannot
ctrl-alt-backspace X: only hard reboot!). Is a well know bug of X? Is there
some fixes?

And, is anyone running on the same laptop? I'd like to make him use the
internal modem and the camera, but I have no idea how ...

graziano