FW: about K6 bug

Same results here - I'm running on a K5-75 (one of the 486-133
"turbo-chips") in a Digital DECPC and not having any problems (no problems
that I didn't cause, anyway). Heard about all kinds of bugs in all the
different chips (AMD, Cyrix, MMX, PII, etc.) and have yet to run into one on
my systems (I have a K5-75, an Intel 486/100 and a PII-266 all running
Debian).