Re: xemacs splits mail

"Stefan Gödel" <goedel@mail.deuba.com> writes:

| I'm using VM. Does this really matter? I always felt that reading and
| writing / sending of mail are very distinct from each other (at least in
| xemacs). I'm using the usual mail mode with mime extensions to write
| my mail.

As you provided _no_ usable information ("usual mail mode"?
there's no mode named "usual mail mode" in my xemacs. "mime
extensions"? tm? something else?), I have to make guesses. Based
on these guesses I suggest you to try putting line...

(setq mime-editor/split-message nil)

...to ".emacs" file in your home directory. Don't blame me if it
doesn't work. That was just a guess, nothing more.

HTH,
//Hannu