MPPP with isdnutils

I'm having difficulty getting multi ppp running with the isdnutils
package.

i can get one channel working with no problems - the debian package for
isdnutils is excellent...works "out of the box".

unfortunately, the documentation and faqs (including the stuff in the
kernel source) are incomprehensible.  they don't make any sense at all to
me.  I'd like to get a 2nd channel going.

has anyone had any luck with MPPP on debian?

btw, i'm running kernel 2.1.103, isdnutils 1:2.1.beta1-21, and have a
NetJet ISDN card (Hisax type=20), and the latest 'unstable' debian.

Craig

--
craig sanders