Re: Upgrade From RH 5.0 to Debian 2.0

Thanks to all for your excellent advice. I'm now running a Debian 2.0
GNU/Linux system. The good news is the install went smoothly except
for a minor glitch (I submitted a bug report), and some of the
packages files were not current -- not surprising at this stage.

The developers have done an amazing job on this one. For those that
are waiting for 2.0, it is well worth it. I'm glad they didn't
sacrifice quality for schedule.

(And I must admit, I really do love dselect. I'm looking forward to
seeing the gui version, but I'm very satisfied now.)

--
dL