burning hamm on CD.

I didn't see it, I hope it isn't the third time the list receives
this question...

Liran.

I sent this earlier today, but our server had some problems, and I'm not
sure whether it got the list. I'm sorry if you read it twice.
Liran.

Hi,
I downloaded the Hamm/main at work, the problem is that the size of the
tree is about 760 MB. I want to burn it to CD, but it won't fit.

I noticed that a lot of packages are identical in the binary-0i386 and
binary-all, can I remove the identical ones from the binary-all?

TIA,

Liran Zvibel.
---
http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/