Re: burning hamm on CD.(deleting links)

On 21-May-98 Liran Zvibel wrote:
> It is NT here. I am going to delete the identical files, my question is,
> whether to delete from binary-all or from binary-i386.

The duplicate files are on binary-all. On binary-i386 you'll find symlinks to
the ones on the *-all tree.

So, if you don't want to duplicate work, the best option is to delete the
duplicate files on the binary-all, unless you one to create a symlink for every
file.

Regards

Cesar Talon <cesar.talon@uam.es>
Laboratorio de Bajas Temperaturas
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid

Pascal Users:
        The Pascal system will be replaced next Tuesday by Cobol.
        Please modify your programs accordingly.