Re: Rescue Disks

On Tue, May 05, 1998 at 09:11:39AM -0400, Stephen Carpenter wrote:
> I am looking fro a good resource and information on making "Emergency
> Boot
[...]
> basically I need a disk with enough functionaliy to boot me into a small
> filesystem where I can mount drives and repair

There was a recent comp.os.linux.announce article regarding "tomsrtbt"
Tom's "UNIX on a floppy" where "rt" stands for root and "bt" stands
for boot.  It has an image to copy to a floppy formatted to 1920kb.
There is lots of room and facility for customization.

--
  jkern@klis.com   Jack Kern   Yarmouth, Nova Scotia   Debian GNU/Linux i386