Re: text mode IDE?

You shouldn't forget wpe/xwpe
it is a great little program if you are programmin gin C (never tried anything
else with it)
it will color the source code acoring to what it is...rather neat
it even has drpdown menus in text mode
a very easy one to use...and it has all of the compile, and whet not commands
plus...it has an X version that works vey muct he same
-Steve