Re: kernel-headers-2.0.32 vs. kernel-headers-2.0.33

Hi,

	Congratulations! You have just introduced a subtle bug on your
 system. It may work, and possibly never cause a problem, but
 there is a bomb ticking away, waiting to explode ;-)

	There is a reason there is a versioned dependency for
 libc6-dev. The reasons are explained in a libc6-dev FAQ. I have also
 posted it in a related document.

	I think I have changed my mind. I think libc6 should really
 get a package all its own, called libc6-kernel-headers. I do not know
 whether I can push it into 2.0, but I shall try.

	All this silly snipping of links and upgrading to incompatible
 headers may cease then.

	manoj

--
 At West Point, the cadets had been full of bravado...But bravado was
 grounded in ignorance; true courage was possible only after one