Re: kernel-headers-2.0.32 vs. kernel-headers-2.0.33

> I have noticed some problems with some of the kernel packages not setting
> the symlinks properly in /usr/include/linux, /usr/include/asm and
> /usr/include/scsi.  I have not reported it because I have not been exactly
On my system, asm and linux are perfect and scsi is not a symlink.
> > Does anyone know why libc6-dev doesn't accept kernel-headers-2.0.33? It
> > depends on kernel-headers, but it only works with the 2.0.32 one.
My problem was that I couldn't not substitute kernel-headers-2.0.32 with
kernel-headers-2.0.33 in the sense that libc6-dev depends on the former
but it doesn't accept the latter instead, so my problem was a dependency
problem.

jabberwock

###    By lack of understanding they remained sane. (George Orwell)    ###