Re: kernel-headers-2.0.32 vs. kernel-headers-2.0.33

I have noticed some problems with some of the kernel packages not setting
the symlinks properly in /usr/include/linux, /usr/include/asm and
/usr/include/scsi.  I have not reported it because I have not been exactly
sure what the trouble is but I have to set these by hand in some cases,
particulary if you have ever had a full kernel source tree on the system.

Have a look at the above symlinks and see if they are pointing in the
right direction.

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Tamas Papp wrote:

> Does anyone know why libc6-dev doesn't accept kernel-headers-2.0.33? It
> depends on kernel-headers, but it only works with the 2.0.32 one.
>
> jabberwock
>
> ###    By lack of understanding they remained sane. (George Orwell)    ###
>

> --

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org