frivolity: the joystick

OK, I had to do it.  Radio shack had $15 joysticks with a $15 rebate, and I
took one for the kids machine at home, which runs the darkside (and for which
I have a flight simulator).

About 3 days later, the plug was pulled on my consulting project, and the
machine went back.

So now I want to connect it to my machine.  But looking through the kernel
build, i see no drivers.

Is there a way to get it to produce xevents taht I could map to keys?

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.