Setting up a router/firewall

I have to change all Internet adresses in my company to Intranet
Adresses and I want to use Debian as the Router/Firewall/DHCP Server.

	Everything I'will need is freeware?

	If I do this people in the Internet or accessing tru an ISP will cannot
see any station in my company? The VPN's with Windows NT will not work
unless I put the NT Server outside the Firewall? How can I grant Gateway
for Netware continue working if they are separeted by a linux firewall?

	I will try to explain better. In our site http://www.opovo.com.br
there-s an option where people can search our classifieds
(classificados) and the files the CGI access are in the NetWare File
Server. How can I grant this access? Can I?

	TIA

Leonardo Ruoso