Re: Installing Mouse Driver

Thanks for your reply.

When I was installing Debian (which should be the latest version - I
received the CD only recently) I was given the option to install mouse
support in the kernal.  I attempted to do so, but this produced a
"device in use" error or something similar.

I have no objections to reinstalling Debian (I have done so twice
already) but this error always occurs.

I can't properly install XFree86 because I need the mouse to complete
installation!

John

In message <[🔎] 351DE1DA.D89662B1@bellsouth.net>, Bill Leach
<bleach@bellsouth.net> writes