What are the "slink" sundirecrories all about?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian User List)
- Subject: What are the "slink" sundirecrories all about?
- From: "Stan Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:02:26 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <"97WymD.A.EqF.pZkH1"@murphy>
I noticed on my local mirror, that some subdirectories called "slin: are being
created. Is this new, or have I just not noticed it before. What are these for?
Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org