What are the "slink" sundirecrories all about?
- To: email@example.com (Debian User List)
- Subject: What are the "slink" sundirecrories all about?
- From: "Stan Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 08:02:26 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <"97WymD.A.EqF.pZkH1"@murphy>
I noticed on my local mirror, that some subdirectories called "slin: are being
created. Is this new, or have I just not noticed it before. What are these for?
Stan Brown email@example.com 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Look, look, see Windows 95. Buy, lemmings, buy!
Pay no attention to that cliff ahead... Henry Spencer
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com