Re: Hi guys - a short ADAPTEC-Note

> Yo-
>
> > So, this sound's nice - email them, too (if using one of there card's) -
> > it looks like it helps them in making the right decision faster :-)
>
> *Not* purchasing their cards might help them make the right decision even
> faster than that! ;)

Done...  I already remove my Adaptec from my Linux box in favor of a
Buslogic that I now think is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
It influenced me so much, I took a working Adaptec card out of my NT
system to put a Mylex/Buslogic flashpoint.  Again, I am overwhelmed
at the Buslogic/Mylex product.   Kudos to Buslogic, their product
speaks for itself.

--Jay