Hi guys - a short ADAPTEC-Note

Maybe this is too early, but there was a lot of discussion on the SCSI
thing, so i thought this may be of interest: (sorry, i didn't give
anything to those discussions - but i'll have more time in a few
month...)

Here's a short snippet from ADAPTEC's reply to my email:
Thank you for your feedback concerning the Linux operating system.
Adaptec always strives to provide the best product, best value, and best
customer support in the industry. We are currently
in the process of evaluating our position with the Linux operating
system, and have forwarded your correspondence through
the appropriate channels. We hope to have a resolution soon, and
appreciate your patience regarding this
matter.
The Linux community is well respected by Adaptec, and we apologize for
any feelings of hostility that may have resulted from our current
policies regarding Linux. We hope to have more information
concerning this matter in the very near future.

Again, thank you for your patience, and for writing to Adaptec support!

So, this sound's nice - email them, too (if using one of there card's) -
it looks like it helps them in making the right decision faster :-)

    Mac