From: Jay Barbee <sysjyb@adm105.adm.louisville.edu>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 1998 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Hi guys - a short ADAPTEC-Note

Done...  I already remove my Adaptec from my Linux box in favor of a
Buslogic that I now think is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
It influenced me so much, I took a working Adaptec card out of my NT
system to put a Mylex/Buslogic flashpoint.  Again, I am overwhelmed
at the Buslogic/Mylex product.   Kudos to Buslogic, their product
speaks for itself.

--Jay