Resolved: Strange Network problem

Martin,

I thought it was DNS at first also, then I was covinced it was routing, now I am
pretty sure that it is DHCP on the Winblows
machine.  In NT you cannot change to a smaller subnet that 255.255.255.0 ( for
DHCP), and mine is .224.  I decided to start using static and now everything is
fine.  This is a good temporary solution until I get the router on a real router
and set up my own DNS server.  Then I think DHCP will work better over our
network, and I think the NT machine will serve better as a coffee table.

Thanks,

Gregory Green
AdvantageCom, Inc.
http://www.advantagecom.com