Re: smail help required [urgentish]

Hamish,

Forget smail unless you are doing UUCP. Go to exim. I was a long-time user
and supporter of smail but have given up on it except on this lone system.
The upstream maintainer has gone mad.  If you need smail for UUCP, copy
your smail binary to a safe location and then contact me for configuration
details on how to build a system where exim faces the internet and smail
faces uucp.

Nobody should be using smail anymore for smtp transport, use it only as a
uucp mail router.

http://www.exim.org

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Microsoft does not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.debian.org