Reboot Cycle

Hi,
	I'm trying to install debian on a Toshiba laptop off of a
cdrom from LSL.  The first little bit after running Boot.bat seems to
work ok, but as soon as it's supposed to reboot into Linux the
computer just starts an endless cycle of reboots.  LILO seems to load
the kernel ok, but I never see any output from the kernel itself.

	Any ideas what can be going wrong??

	The last thing I had on this partition was an _old_ version of
REdhat (kernel 1.2.13), and it had no troubles.

Thanks,
	-davec