Re: the instructions for win95 under dosemu

Milan Zimmermann wrote:

> Richard E. Hawkins Esq. wrote:
> >
> > I went and largely read the instructions.  "largely" meaning that my spanish
> > is very rusty, and this was in portugese :)
>
> Would it be possible for you to put together English translation or
> summary of that document? My Portugese and Spanish is at 0. [ I would
> not mind the CD not working as I would like to use it at work - sort of
> a coup to work on Linux in a Win95 shop :-) ]

I read it with the help of the babelfish translation service from
altavista.  It has a Portugese to English translator that gets most of
the point across.

Check it out.  http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?
(No, I have no relation to altavista, nor do I gain anything by
promoting it.  I just think it's a useful tool that's helped me out a
couple of times).

I'm still not confident enough to try running Win95 under dosemu yet
though.  8)

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com