Re: the instructions for win95 under dosemu

For the patient,

After trying the alta vista translater, and not getting any more out of
it than the orginal version, I sent an email to the author of the pages
and asked if he would mind translating the pagese into english. He
replied that we would do it as soon as possible but that at the moment
he is very busy working on a new linux distribution BrLinux(Brazilian
Linux?).  He said he would mail me when it is done, I will relay that
to the list if some are interested, which I think some are.

Brian