the instructions for win95 under dosemu

I went and largely read the instructions.  "largely" meaning that my spanish
is very rusty, and this was in portugese :)

ANyway, I got the gist of it, but it leaves a couple of concerns:

1) if i'm reading it right, it can't access the cd.  This would be bad; all I
wnat it for is to run the kid's games.  I suppose you could write a script to
copy cd's to a partition.

2) I'm not clear as to whether win95 runs suid, or as a user.  Or even worse,
if one would have to be root to run it.

3) hm, i wonder if sound would still work.  the kids games would be useless
without it.

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.