Re: [hamm] backspace not working in bash in xterm

On Fri, Mar 13, 1998 at 09:59:22AM -0800, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
[backspace problems described...]

> Am I right in assuming that the upgrade to XSuSE was the reason for the
> problem?  How do I get backspace working again?  What files do I need to
> edit?

I also had problems with the xsuse matrox server.  I ended up switching
to the new Xkbd method and removing stty erase "^H" from my .bashrc
file.  I still have some problems with backspace when I telnet/rlogin?
to other systems.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com