Install Prob...

Not sure if this got through either...

Actually, it's not a great deal,

I have acquired an old 386 with 4 meg RAM, and am going to install linux
on it as a router for my small home network..

When I tried to install off of my trusty 1.3.1 CD, I get the message:

right after the partition check line... ( hda: hda1 hda2 < hda5 hda6 > )
etc... but it is only [hda: hda1] on the 386.

Anyone able to shed some light on this for me?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)