new GPL freeware

Hello ???,

I wrote a X-client freeware program and I don't know how to distribute
it.  Grab it at the forever unknown: http://www.villagrove.com/~lance/

  I call it quickplot. Engineers and scientists will like it.  It's yet
another 2-D plotter.  It's fast and easyer to use than most.  I know it
will become a standard if people find out about it.  It's a low feature
plotter that lets you "swim through" your data quickly.  I like'n it to
"a zooming pager for data".   It's not too much like gnuplot.  I use
gnuplot too, and gnuplot can't swim through your data quickly like
this.  It does one job very well.  It gives you a quick look at all your
data, even when you don't have a clue of what your data looks like.

features        quickplot       gnuplot      most_other_plotters
--------        ---------       -------      -------------------
zooming         yes!            no           haven't seen it yet
shell pipe in   yes             not directly no
command_options yes plot and X  Just X       don't know
auto_scale      yes             yes/no       yes
PS output       no              yes!         yes
lots_of_stuff   no              yes          yes

I wrote it on a Linux PC at home.  I pay for Inet access via modem and
as a service I get this homepage (villagrove.com).  I have a programming
day job, but nobody I work with writes freeware too.  I think I could
get this information off Usenet (news), but I don't get access to Usenet
at home, and I don't get payed for that at work.

If you can, Please respond, or forward to someone who can help me,

--
lance arsenault, PhD (physics)

villagrove, Illinois, USA