Re: Smail Solution for Dynamic IP's

     To clarify something from my last message in regards to the
subject (subject this message, also) at hand, my _machine name_ is
"alemas."  "ipa.net" is my ISP's domain.  Therefore, my full domain
name on this machine is "alemas.ipa.net".  My numerical domain
address (e.g., ###.###.###.###) is a different number--only borrowed
from my ISP--each time I log on; it is "dynamic."  Correct me on
terms or otherwise, if need be, and thank you.

Art Lemasters